The Online Abstracts submission page is a wonderful tool for Scientific Conferences Organizers.
It can be used as a stand alone application or incorporated in any html web page.
Features and characteristics
- Web pages and databases based on HTML5, PHP and MySQL technologies;
- Can be incorporated in iFrames of other web pages
- Secure and certified HTTPS://
- Users-Reviewers Login Management.
- Daily and weekly Database Backups.
Reviewing and moderating
- Possibility of assigning more than one reviewer per session (Topic): The abstracts reviewing will be distributed in a balanced way to the reviewers.
- Possibility of assigning one or more Moderators (super reviewers).
- Reviewers can manage their abstracts online through the « Authors’ Portal ».
- The Reviewer MAY or MAY NOT (according to the scientific committee requests) edit or modify the abstract text. They can anyway comment and suggest the corrections to the author.
- Each Reviewer will have access and manage “only” the abstracts assigned to him or to her.
- The Moderator (Super Reviewer) has a global access to all the submitted and not submitted abstracts.
- Authors, through a secured access, can edit and submit more than one abstract.
- The Moderator can act on ANY PART of the abstract’s content.
Statistics and tools:
Periodically, the moderator will receive an Excel file automatically generated by the "database abstract" summarizing the temporary situation of bids
The file contains :
- A complete list of abstracts
- Statistics on: Reviewers work load, Countries , Topics, presentations
- Names and status of the author’s abstract(as well as the name of the reviewer)
- Details and publishable content of the summary.
- Reviewers and moderators comments
Book of Abstracts
The application includes the editing (Creation ad layout) of the Book of Abstracts in a Microsoft Word document or ready to print PDF document.
The application provides a cloud based database with a Search Engine for abstracts, posters, full papers and slide show presentations.
All the conference data will also be provided on an offline USB drive.
Contact email@example.com for further information